PARTY ON THE YARDY RENTAL POLICY
Customers of PARTY ON THE YARDY must agree to the rental policy below in its entirety, prior to order confirmation. Please take pride in your yard greeting display and treat it with respect. All items placed in the yard with your order are the property of POTY and customers are responsible for it while it is in your yard.
Rental and Reservations Policies:
1. Payment is required at the time of order to confirm and hold your date.
2. You will be charged a fee of $15 per letter/graphic for missing or damaged yard display items.
3. For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
4. Please do not move the items. We ask that you take pride in your YardCard and treat it with respect.
5. Signs are the property of Party On The Yardy, LLC, please do not throw them in the garbage, or vandalize any of our signs. We suggest notifying the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
6. You are responsible for protecting our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc.
7. You are responsible for approval from any HOA, management or similar boards.
8. Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged.
9. If you have a lawn crew, please arrange for them to come on a date that letters are NOT on the lawn. Grass clippings stain.
10. We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please do not pull the signs from the ground. By agreeing to have Party On The Yardy participate in your event, you agree that Party On The Yardy, LLC and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
11. We reserve the right to make adjustments or changes to your greeting due to yard size or conditions. (This may include location of installation, levels of stakes/signs, length or phrasing, etc.) We want your greeting to look amazing!
12. We like to take pictures of the greetings that we install in yards such as yours and may use the pictures to promote similar greetings on our website, on social media, and through other marketing channels. To protect customer privacy, we will edit the pictures such that the delivery address is not shown in any picture. If you do not want your picture displayed through these forums, please note that on your order form.
1. We will charge an additional $25, if we must re-deliver due to:
Customer provides an incorrect address, date or time. (Please double check the address, date and time before ordering)
We are denied access to a gated community.
Animals that prevent us from installation.
1. If you must cancel your booking within 48 hours, you can choose to receive half of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability to be used within 12 months.
2. In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up lawn displays. Bad weather includes heavy rain, lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, high winds and any other Act of God that would put our team or your lawn at risk.
3. No refunds will be given due to wrong address given by customer, after contact attempts go unreceived.
4. No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
5. No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community, after contact attempts go unreceived.
6. No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
7. No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display, that are out of our control, including home owner associations.
*We begin installing greetings between 7 PM and 11PM on the evening before your event, or before 7 am the morning of and will pick up after 24 hours of installation.
*We reserve the right to politely decline orders that are political, controversial, lewd, disrespectful or that do not fit the celebratory nature of our business.
*Party On The Yardy and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
Thank you for selecting Party On The Yardy!